Saturday, 18 March 2017

NEW IN: Zara Platforms

Zara Beige Platforms 

I am the kind of person to mix up my style as I think it's fun to get out of my comfort zone whenever possible. One day I could look like a gray mouse, while other days I could look like a rainbow full of vibrant colors. As spring is quickly approaching, I decided to make myself a list over keys pieces I need for both the spring and summer time. Going online and looking through Topshop, Zara, Massimo Dutti, & Other Stories and Mango, I found a range of items which I thought would be great for warmer days when I came across this pair of shoes and I fell completely in love. I used to own a pair of black leather brogues that I bought from MANGO, but as I literally wore them every single day, I had to sadly say goodbye and replace them. So I was thrilled when I found this at Zara last week. I must say that they are quite comfortable to walk in, however, and has you can tell from the picture they the material (lining) is quite hard since its 100% polyurethane. So that the second-third time I wore them I had to use a Compeed plaster just to make sure I didn't end up with blisters on my foot. But having said, these shoes are so gorgeous and a standout piece of item to incorporate into your wardrobe if you are willing to try something new, or if this kind of shoes are up your fashion alley. PS: they also come with detachable message fringing which makes them extra special!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig