Monday, 27 March 2017

Sur Le Ciel de Paris

 How to be a Parisian | Watersones     Leather Jacket | Mango    Necklace | Monica Vinader

From when I was about 2 months old until the age of 2, I lived in Nime, France. My first language being French (which I have sadly forgotten all about), my first steps were taken in the beautiful streets of Paris as well as spending one of my first birthdays in Disneyland. But even though no memories of my life in France are only recollected through the countless pictures taken, my love for their culture, music, and pastries have not faded and the reason a trip to Paris being booked! As I have I will be having my last exam in May and have already handed in my dissertation, my partner and I thought we would celebrate by having a long weekend to Paris, and the best part is, of course, Disneyland! This is where my age should not be taken into account because no matter how old I am, Disney will always have a place in my heart and I can't contain my excitement! But apart from the little girl in me having her dream day in such a magical place, days will also be spent roaming around the lovely streets of Paris while imagining that I was part of my favorite movie Amelie Poulain, sitting at the Laduree coffee shop and enjoying the delicious macarons, walking around the Eiffel Tour and appreciating its architecture, and of course admiring the fashionable people.  I don't know about you, but it's definitely a wonderful way to celebrate three years of university being done and over with! But until then, loads of planning and bookings will be made while I read 'How to be a Parisian'  to fit right in among the beautiful Parisian women. 

If you have any tips or recommendations about what to see, do, restaurants and bars, please feel free to comment as it's much appreciated!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig