Friday, 21 April 2017

Being A Narsissist


The one thing I hate when travelling is rushing, and that is why I'm always early out when I have a plane to catch. This because it gives me time to relax, grab a bite, and have a wander around duty-free. I usually don't really shop at duty-free as it can sometimes feel overwhelming with people rushing back and forth, while the sales assistants spray you with the newest fragrance that does not smell too pleasant. But, having traveled a week before the actual easter break I found the duty-free shop was almost completely empty,  resulting in me buying a few bits and pieces that were long overdue - a new beauty blender, glamglow's flashmud mask, a new carisonic cleansing brush and the new NARS limited edition cheek palette that I fell in love with! I first saw this in Samantha Marie's video a couple of weeks ago and thought the colours looked gorgeous, but I didn't think too much about it as I have never really been into palettes although can be quite practical. But when realised they actually came in two different versions, unfiltered and unfiltered II  I gave it a go and swatched the colours on my underarm and they looked gorgeous on my skin tone. The one thing that I also found was that unlike the blushes I own, they were buildable and lasted for longer even on the egg-frying-oily-face that I have. That is something I consider a big plus when wearing makeup for long hours a day. The palette I believed cost £38 (retails for £45 on the high street) which I thought was a great bargain when you think of how many colours you get and how pigmentated they are. So, if you are on the lookout for a new blush or blushes, I definitely recommend checking out this palette which is available at online at NARS cosmetics or Selfridges.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig